Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Today was going to be tough. The girl was up from 1 am until about 6, throwing up. I was able to grab a few 20 minute naps here and there, but also, one of our smoke alarms was doing the "almost out of batteries" chirp. Oh and she was playing her aquarium. So I'm tired, to put it mildly. Then, she's cranky and sometime around 10 am spikes a fever. And then we had her 2 year checkup.

But that's when it's better. She's back on the chart at 21.8 lb (2%) and 32.5" tall. Her noggin is still in the 87% at 49 cm. To hold her gargantuan brain of course.

So there's one gratitude.

Another. I have my laptop back. I've only had this setup a few months but it doesn't take long. The led was dying and had a one pixel horizontal line about 1/5 down it. Not earthshattering but it's so nice. And I can get my work email again, as I don't know the password to check it online. :uh

No comments: