Tuesday, July 22, 2008


ceilclouds
Originally uploaded by archimom

Is this not the cutest thing? I am turning my former office into the little miss's room. Yesterday I outlined the clouds and although it wasn't the highest priority, I filled them in today. It was my reward for my 230923 trips to the garage attic with books and boxes of photos in frames and stuff. Over the weekend, I moved my desk and things down into the guest room, where I sit right now. It's a nice room, the only issue I have is that it's not all that close to the kitchen/kids/etc. But because of that, it's really quiet and toy free.

I'm going to paint the room "filtered sunlight", which is a really pale yellow/cream, and her bedding will be pale pink, with cream and brown. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to get the bed in white, or in black-brown. Huge decisions.

She is so excited, and wants to keep going into "her room". She drags me by the hand in there, even though it's mostly empty and still somewhat dusty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO cute Hil! I love it.