Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Maybe the book I'm reading isn't a comedy. Does one categorize books as comedy? Anyway, I started a new book last night, and it just made me crack up in a few places. The style just brings me right back to being 12, attitudes and that sort of thing. So a few times I was actually giggling in bed. My husband thought I was crazy.

Then it sort of turned sad, the events have to do with missing kids in a small town, but the style is still just so dead on. I want to read the reviews of it on goodreads, but I'm sure it will have spoilers, and I guess when I finish it, I'll know what it's "supposed" to be. For now, I'm just enjoying it as it comes.

T-minus 4 days until triathlon day. I did a spin class (too hot to bike outdoors today) this afternoon, I'll do an open water swim tonight, the bike course in the morning, a jog on thursday, open water swim thursday night, and then that's it. Four more workouts. :|

No comments: