Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The eagles are back! I just saw one land in a tree in my backyard.

The girl is now tattooed again on her arms and legs. And today she got her face too!!

Last night we went out to dinner, where our server, Dorothy, put her name on a napkin. This week The Wizard of Oz is on heavy rotation here. So the girl knew exactly. And then I realized that what would complete the napkin would be to add the word Surrender before her name, with our provided crayons. She thought this was hysterical and hadn't seen that before (which was a surprise to me). She went to hang it up out back. And then told us that she "always makes it home just fine". I hope my husband tipped her well.

1 comment:

The Runaway Lawyer said...

You don't have a "Follow this blog" button. Or do you? Am I blind?

I have a ton of potato tattoos from the Idaho Potato Commission (or something like that). One day I am going to paste them all over hubby while he sleeps. And yes, they look rather like turds.