Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oh it is so cold. Times like now, I half wish we hadn't done public school for the boy. You know, the bus was a big bonus to this plan, but waiting for the bus, especially tomorrow, isn't so fun. Especially when I have to suit up and drag out the babygirl.

Also, I'm doing the decaf transition. I really should do it in earnest, but what happens is, I do it over the course of a month, to where I have half decaf half regular in the morning, just one cup, and then when the hormones come a-crashing, I ramp back up again. It makes for a fun start to the cycle. But it's not that practical and becomes a lot of work over the next few weeks, again. So today, I have my half decaf cup in front of me with half and half in it. The least I can do is substitute a little fat for my caffeine.

No comments: