Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Of course, just as the husband is getting excited about properties all over the region, I am making new friends. Every Monday morning I go to a playgroup, which has always been more "regular" moms than me. I don't know what that means, but I never feel like I quite fit in. But this semester, there are like 6 new moms and it's a blast. I actually look forward to getting out the door Monday mornings and visiting with my pals, and we basically neglect our kids while we chitchat. Yesterday I learned that one new friend is due like a day after me, and she's moving to a house about 11 houses down from me. I don't want to move. Don't wanna!!

Today I feel exactly like I'm hung over. I'm guessing it's a migraine? I think I'm going to climb into bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah. poor you on the searching for a new property and the migraine. feel better!