Wednesday, September 22, 2004

First day of fall

Background: I'm 29, married for four years tomorrow to lovie #1, and mom since December 2002 to lovie #2. DH fancies us colonial house pioneer types and we have lots going on at our 2 acre plantation - 2 dogs, 2 cats, fruits and veggies, shed, tractor, water frontage with snapping turtles. It's going to be a fun place to raise kids, if he doesn't convince me to move even further from civilization.

This weekend I'm meeting Rach at the fair. I'm almost too excited. It's like high school. I'm fat, I have a zit, I'm having a bad hair day, I'm not that cool in real life. I know that she likes me for my boobs though and those are sure not to disappoint. I'm sure Nino will help demonstrate their functionality.

Next weekend, just over a week away, we are going to the House of Mouse. That's right ladies and gents Nino is going to Disneyworld. I'm so excited to take him to see the animals, not to mention the characters. Travelling with him is not too hard, but the nature of travelling with a toddler is. He loves being at the airport but not so much the sitting still part. We're going with Meme and Papa, and Auntie A. Auntie W and her family (including 2 month old miss S) will meet us there. I'm excited just to have a villa and someone else to make the beds.

No comments: