Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Seriously now

I need to lose like 40 pounds. It is so hard I can't believe it. I've been actively working on it for about a year and a half and have gained about 10. You know if I wanted to stay the same I know how to do that. I can either stay the same on salads and cottage cheese or hershey kisses. And in all honesty I'd prefer the chocolate. I have spent thousands of dollars on a personal trainer and look a tish better but seriously. I want to enjoy exercise. I want to go for a jog with my hubby. I want to hike a mountain and feel great.
I pay for the gym if I go or not. And Nino loves the "kids" there. My new resolution is cardio and lots of it. 30 minutes 4 times a week. I've also already paid for weight watchers online so might as well use it.
I lost 35 lb in pre paration for my wedding 4 years ago on WW. I was happy and it seemed easy. I'm old and post birth now I guess. I can no longer survive on yogurt and cereal. Or I can but it doesn't work.

No comments: