Monday, September 27, 2004

Well, my priority is now getting the house in order, laundry done, all packed up before vacation. I wish I had another weekend day to prepare, but that's not happening, so I have to work with what I've got. After our talk this weekend, I realize that our vacation has to be about us relaxing. We don't have to go to a park every day, or spend the whole day with the entire fam damily. In fact, we should set up some ground rules - we'll have dinner with you if nothing else. I know that hubby won't be happy operating at anyone else's speed but his own. And really, we'll be just as happy seeing the family for a few key times, it'll still feel like we're vacationing together.
Meanwhile, I have to figure out how to pack lightly, while still bringing all that a toddler needs. It's all about mix and match outfits.

No comments: