Tuesday, September 28, 2004

It's the mundane things that take up my entire day. I'm on hold right now with a stroller manufacturer, as we inherited a stroller without a sun shade. I'm hoping I can get a replacement before the trip. I hope they can send it to the hotel. I'm not sure which one we're staying at, however. That's a whole different story. We were all good to go to stay at "Old Key West". Fine, I don't really care. But my mom really wanted to stay at "The Boardwalk". Now, because of hurricane craziness, many people are cancelling. So we may be able to switch to mom's top choice. It really really doesn't matter to me, but I want to stay somewhere with a wading pool and I don't want to move halfway. No biggie, right? I hope that's how it stays.

Thank heavens. Combi is sending a new sunshade, 2 new baskets, express shipping, for the cost of regular shipping and one of each. Still, $28 for accessories that are in SIL's attic is annoying, but the stroller itself was free so I can't complain.

I am having a helluva time working today. I still have one more day of work before vacation. This is bad!!

No comments: