Thursday, July 21, 2005

I was all hot and bothered about boobies when I went to waterfront park to do my relaxation. En route, I see a youn gmom with her 2 month old-ish baby, nursing him right there for the world to see (well she used a receiving blanket, but there was no denying that he was having lunch). Warmed my heart and put me in a much better relaxation place.

Then I got into it. First time trying outside at the park, and it still worked. I can't believe I can gt into it, cause I'm such a nuts-and-bolts gal. But when the 12:30 drawbridge horn sounded, I opened my eyes in a groggy haze. When the lady told me I was going to come out alert on 5, I felt like a million bucks.

However, I still wasn't in enough of a state to use the ATM, and my card was retained, as I screwed up the password in my meditative state. At least t hey were able to get it immediately and I just have to wait 24 hours to use it again.

No comments: