Monday, July 25, 2005

People with dogs that they treat as kids need to learn that good parents discipline their kids. When your dog bites my perfect son, don't tell my husband not to kick her. How's about you put her away? She still sat under his chair throughout dinner licking his toes, which btw, he didn't like, since she'd bitten him once. Morons.

Other than that, not the worst weekend. Once again, I'm in the six month Building Technology penalty box. I really don't understand what I'm doing wrong, but I have no choice other than to take it again, on the same arcane CAD program, as my state will allow no else. I hate it. I hate that I'll have a 6 week old daughter when I'm next eligible, so I likely won't get to it until she's older, and I'm older, and it'll be 2006. Ugh.

We also went to see the moving wall last night. I wasn't sure how it'd be, a replica of a very powerful place. I thought it was pretty well done overall, and impressed that our little blue-collar town hosted it, and so respectfully.

No comments: