Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome to the third trimester. Apparently this pregnancy is going to be bookended with nausea. Or I have a little bug. It's not horrible but man. Maybe if it were 20 degrees cooler out I'd feel better.

A happy thing - we had our first hypnobirth class last night. That was really nice. Of the 4 couples, we're the only one who'd ever done it before. Ah the fun of watching men's first experience seeing a baby come out of a real live vagina on video. It was nice, relaxing, and I feel like it'll help us. I don't buy into 100% of it, but if we come away with some tools to relax, I know we can do this thing. I brought my discman today - I'll find a shady spot on the grass to do my "rainbow relaxation" at lunchtime. Realistically, that's the only time I have, toddler free.

Speaking of, Sue-sue is back full force. Last week without her was hard. All of the eggs in her hanging plant are now baby birdies (redpoles) so that's fun for all.

Tomorrow I get another peek at girly. I hope she's still a girl.

No comments: