Thursday, July 28, 2005

It begins. My son is now asking for a pony. "I want a pony to bring home here". I told him that ponies don't live in houses. It's only a half-truth, they wouldn't be allowed in our neighborhood.

I hate relying on people. We have had childcare lined up for a date for going on 2 weeks and have we gone out at all yet? Ugh. I hate that this same person takes niece because niece really will be marginally neglected otherwise but because we ask nicely and play by the rules we get taken advantage of?

Yes, it's just a movie, and it's free, and all that, but I hate finding out an hour beforehand that this preggo won't sit in an icy cold theater for 2 hours. Tonight it's happening come hell, high water, or grandma's house.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I hope you had your *date* and enjoyed it!