Monday, March 07, 2005

Good weekend all around. Went to the rainforest cafe on friday, which Nino just adored. Met Meme for some shopping, and she got me a great outfit to wear to B's wedding, as well as just loads of all purpose clothing. Saturday went to Al's birthday event, as hubby was mixing concrete and making our house into a dust bowl. Yesterday headed to bridal shower 18000 miles away. It was fine. Big vats of scrambled eggs and mass produced danishes, but my belly actually did okay.

Even though it's a pita to move Nino mid day Mondays, he loves having a playdate every Monday morning, and I love seeing him in the middle of the day. Having lunch with him was a glorious break today.

Also, things are going on. I don't feel movement per se, but I feel lots of activity down there. Like things are stretching and rearranging. And my husband told me things look different. My fat is getting squished up high, above my belly button. Fortunately no weight gain yet. Small victories.

No comments: