Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I've worked myself into a tizzy. This morning I've been having these weird shooting pains, it feels like my cervix. Well then I went to the ladies' and found a tiny spot. TMI ahead, but I couldn't tell which part it was coming from. So I called the midwife, and they want me in for an ultrasound right away. I have been begging and now the time's here and I can't stop thinking worst-case. I have no reason to think anything's wrong, and know that this pain and possible spotting are probably attributable to last night's "marital relations", but I also have this weird fear of ultrasounds, as that's when we found out the first pregnancy wasn't right.

I'm also mostly symptomless. I don't know if I feel less nauseated or if I'm just getting used to the baseline crappiness feeling.

I'm not sure I'm going to sleep tonight.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Hoping everything goes well at the u/s. At a guess, I'd say the "marital relations" are to blame but best to get these things checked out.