Thursday, March 31, 2005

Well, after everyone's illnesses, I have a cough. Fortunately, that's all it is, and I hope that's all it ever is. I'm downing the ricola drops and pretending they're working.

Saturday is the big class in Boston. I'm doing my own studying but am trying to leave nothing to chance. Monday is the big test. Eek.

He's so funny. His new thing is "a little bit". All the time. "Do you woant some fruit?" "a little bit". Do you want to go play with the kids? "a little bit". And the way he says it. You have to hear it.
And this morning, he kept putting his "tool guy" in my pocket. It's the little people dude who drives his dump truck. I kept handing it back, and in my pocket it went. So finally I said "should I take him to work and bring him back later?" he said yes. So when I put my jacket on for lunch and felt that, the hugest smile grew across my face. :adore
And suddenly, I have big, hard, sore boobies. Not like engorgement big, hard, sore, but just solid and sore. Firm.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Good luck for Monday.