Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hilary's new diet plan. I should write a book.
8 am: Eat breakfast. Bagel or cereal, or something otherwise deemed "mild".
9 am: Think that *today* will be the day that you keep it down.
9:15 am: Lose breakfast
11 am: Eat about 14 mini-pretzels, say little prayer after each one.
12:30-2:00: Drink can of soda. Take sweet time.
3:00-4:30 pm: Drink second can of soda. Be careful.
6 pm: Eat something mild like 6 tbsp of mashed potatoes or bowl of cereal.
3 am: Wake with weird stomach noises and eat one square graham cracker. Another prayer is necessary.
Repeat for 12-14 weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're so sick babe! I hope this part passes quickly for you. ((hug))

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry you're so sick babe! I hope this part passes quickly for you. ((hug))

Anonymous said...

DANG IT. Sorry about the double post. I suck.