Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm getting bigger and less comfortable. I'm sore all the time. I feel like I did 1000 squats, my back aches, I wake up with weird things like 2 fingers asleep. I never felt like this with Nino. Maybe it's because she's upside wrong. Not to mention that I can't sleep, pregnancy compounded by worries, and the boy hasn't been into napping. He's miserable by 3 pm so 4+ more hours of him isn't fun. I don't like raising my voice. I do lots of make-up cuddles. This afternoon I'm just all about him. He needs me. He knows I'm stressed out, uncomfy, worried, not ready for another child, and I think he knows he's going to have a lot less of me soon.

I also have morning sickness back. Nice to lose breakfast. I liked it. Once.

Shopping this weekend helped - now we have all the gear we need, down to someplace for princess to sleep. And yesterday we went to the horse farm, where Nino got to play with dirt, see horses, pat burros, and I had nothing else to do than play with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilary.

If anyone knows how you're feeling, I certainly do. (((HUG)))

Pretty soon we will have our bundles in our arms and we'll forget just how miserable this part of pregnancy is.

Still can't believe I'm having a boy, can you get over that you're having a girl???

(((HUG)))

Lorraine said...

Not long to go now, Hilary (((hugg)))

You are probably as sick of hearing that as you are of hearing "have you not had that baby yet?"

You can't win.

I hope the next few weeks fly by and you can get as much rest as you can!