Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Man am I sore. I have no clue what it is. I walked around a lot Monday afternoon, lots of hills and stuff, leaflet-ing, and I weigh a good 30 lb more than I ever have, maybe that's it. But this morning, even my arms are sore. Need tonight's yoga class.

Yesterday was the primary. Congrats Tom. He got the second highest number of votes, which hubby and I had actually kind of hoped for. The winner may get lazy, Tom will have to work harder. And the person who "won" is diametrically opposite. Some of the other candidates were quite similar, so Tom's sure to pick up many of their votes. He's good at this. He can gain 500+ votes. If not, we've still got our dreams on realtor.com.

Oh ya and yesterday ran into this guy I worked with 7ish years ago. I had no idea who he was and he used to live in the city, so I had no idea it was him. Turns out it probably was and I looked the other way. Oops.

Last night, Nino learned how slippery the tub is and how fun it is to slide around and give momma a heart attack. Double whammy. Sits on the slopey non-faucet end and skids down till he's "swimming like a fishy".

No comments: