Thursday, September 15, 2005

Still up in the air about career decisions. We've started interviewing, and telling people how great it is, reminds me how great it is. And then trying to figure out how to keep Sue-sue available.
So we've decided that whenever I stop work, she'll still have Nino for two days. I think. I need to confirm with her. But it's great, because even though it's money spent and not earned, I'll be able to get into the groove with lil girl, nest beforehand, and nap. Naps were huge when he was wee. Then hopefully, I can talk to bossman in December or so and come back here for those 2 days, Januaryish. I'd really like that, even if all I do is production/website updates/not project management. I love that part but realize the continuity of two days leaves a bit to be desired in that regard. That's cool with me and then I'll just leave the work at the office. Can't beat that part.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Hope it works out the way you want it!