Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Well, she's still not right. But I have a full nine days to get her to turn! The version is scheduled for October 6, next Thursday. So I'm still seeing the chiropractor and hypnotist, continuing the acupuncture, ice packs, music and lights. The doc was very confident in doing it. He was a bit concerned about my BP but just wants to keep an eye. So I still get to go visit the office and pee in a cup twice a week.

And I'm feeling much better about it, I think because that's October and I have more than 5 days preparation. Even if I do end up C-sected immediately, I'll be 38+ and fine with that.

My massage is scheduled for Monday. That way, I still get it prenatally for sure. If she wants to help throw me into labor, more power to her.

Additonally, I got pulled over in front of the high school on my way there. I told the guy "I'm going to get my blood pressure checked" and he was like "you're pregnant right? I don't need to raise your blood pressure. bye."

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Turn, baby, turn x

Corey said...

That cop's comment made me laugh. Woohoo for no ticket!