Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yesterday I had my 36 week appointment. I was thrilled to have gained zero. However, both hubby and neighbor have been telling me I "look different", assuming I've "dropped" or whatnot. Turns out that no, she's upside-wrong. She's just sitting there like a big girl, not aiming toward the entrance as she should be. So my day yesterday consisted of researching all I could to get her to turn on her own, from chiropractic to acupuncture to frozen peas on the belly. I have an appointment with an OB tuesday to discuss an external version as well. I really, really, really don't want a c-section. I'm glad that's a priority to my midwives.
Anyway, she's still a girl. Here's her little face. Her foot's in front of it so it's not that clear, but she's yawning.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see her face! Wow, it's funny how fast you get out of practice at reading ultrasound pictures. :) She's going to be a beauty, I am sure of it.

Flip baby, flip!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hilary!
Go to www.spinningbabies.com and do some of the exercises. It has worked well for a TON of people that I know!
Good luck! Versions and c-sections are NO fun! Hugs!
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

I second the natural exercises you can do. From what I know, the exercises have a far higher success rate than external versions. And I agree with Michelle, you definitely don't want a c-section.

(((HUG)))