Monday, September 19, 2005

When I picked Nino up at Sammy's house today, she was wearing a towel-cape and nothing else. You've gotta love two year olds.

I can't believe I'm a month away from meeting my daughter. This weekend I had some crampiness and some stomach stuff, and I realized it really could be any day now. She gets stronger and stronger and I now feel distinct knees. I make everyone feel her. So different from last time when I was all territorial about my bump. I started packing my bag, her little clothes are all washed and in her drawers. Tiny diapers lined up. The socks! They're the size of my thumb!! The thing that really cracked me up is that while '"m planning a fancy beautiful outfit for her to wear home, mine is a comfy frumpy suit. I know no one will be looking at me anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hil, how cool that you are feeling knees and such. :) I loved that feeling. I think I screamed the first time Charlotte did that to me, which was not so happily taken in the office....

How is your hubby feeling? I hope he is recovering, that is scary to not know what is going on.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you! Girls are great!!!!