Monday, October 18, 2004

Last night big milestone - pee in the potty. He constantly wants to sit on the potty when I am, and last night he was telling me "pee pee"- sure enough, there it was. He's so darn proud of himself. I'm not pushing him and don't want to call it "training" but he is obsessed with it so I want to take advantage. Even bought training pants yesterday.
We had a fun weekend. Neighbors had a party which was great fun. Great food, great music, great friends. Nino loved running around outdoors, decorating his pumpkin, and eating loads of watermelon and cupcakes.
Hubby is working late tonight, and I have to pick up the boy. I think we're going to do some shopping on the way home. I want a halloween tshirt and old navy has some really cute ones. And I'd love to stop by target, just because I heart target. I like to use my husband free nights as opportunities.

No comments: