Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Tonight is our first halloween party. Nino is a spider, or a "bug". I'm just wearing my pumpkin t-shirt, or "momma, punkin". Pizza at the neighbors' house, costumes, cupcakes. I love spending time with my playgroup moms. Hubby doesn't understand that that's *it* other than my "imaginary friends" for social stuff.

I just ran into cousin Anna and her mom on the street. I miss her, we don't see her nearly enough. She's 3 1/2 now and going to Montessori school. She's too big. I want her to still be the baby who surprised us all by not being a Joseph.

It's day 2 of slim fast and I'm still hungry. I only ate about 1500 calories yesterday, and my body will adjust soon. Last time I had weight loss success I was more motivated, or it wasn't as hard. Now I'm just hungry.

No comments: