Thursday, October 07, 2004

Short week

I don't work on Fridays. So today, my second day, is my last. And Monday is a holiday. I'm beyond thrilled. It's beautiful out today and will be so for the foreseeable future. I want to go check on my pumpkins, get back to the gym, do laundry, mop floors. I really want my house to be at a baseline level of cleanliness that it just doesn't have. Not to mention I'm in a big hurry to get the kitties fixed so I can teach them to poop outdoors. I hate litter boxes.

By the way, the cats smell like poop. Or at least one of them does. I thought cats were self-cleaning? Would they hate me if I used one of the dog bath wipes on them?

On vacation I lost somewhere in the 2-3 lb range. All that sweating did it I'm sure. I hope it did something to my metabolism and now I can get started.

I had scheduled an appointment with an endocrinologist to determine if I have a thyroid issue or insulin resistance. It was to be November 9. They called me to reschedule for April. What kind of bs is that? I want to be pregnant in April, so no thankyouverymuch. Stinky dinky doo.

No comments: