Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Last night was our first Halloween party. I had the cutest spider in town. He's such a ham. He loves to dress up and have pictures taken. He kept his hood on the entire time.



Today I decided that (even though I'm not pregnant), I want another little boy. But now I'm wondering if it's a boy I want or just the wonderful experience I've had with *my* little boy. I loved those first days, I loved all of his little blue fire truck clothing. I love his interest in all things wheeled. I love seeing the world through his little boy eyes.

I know I'll love little girl stuff, too, but for me it's all about the clothes, not having had a girl. And I know that it's *him* and that a boy will be different, as a girl will be. I guess I just want a repeat of my sweet son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest spider ever!! :adore ~Jaime