Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I am quite hopeful. At the chiropractor yesterday, she thought the baby is head down, sunny side up. Which they let me labor and/or deliver in. Possible back labor, yes, but avoiding c-section is wonderful, to me. Taking a bath Sunday night, baby was very active, and there was a moment of instant relief from back pain. It hasn't come back either. Not the awful chronic pain I had. And this morning, the sitter told me my shape was different. I'm hoping that one of these things is something.

Still, version is scheduled for Thursday, and maybe they can just wiggle her into place a bit. And jumpstart some labor? ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That would be awesome if your chiro was right and baby is headed out the door head first. :) Guess they'll know for sure tomorrow, I assume they'll check before the version! Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you and baby girl all day.