Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm home with no baby. Which is good and not good. No induction, but no baby. BP was out of control at my appointment Tuesday, so I got sent for 24-hour observation and urine collection. BP is still high, but since it was able to (barely) stay under 150/90 with rest, I get to go home. On bedrest. And try things like pineapple, EPO, and sex to get me back.

I have until friday when I get checked again. Possible weekend induction. I'm at a "high and tight" 1.5 cm, so they aren't really raring to induce. If I were at a 3-4, she'd be here.

Off to dig out those capsules and shower the hospital stink off to get my hubby in the mood.

It was also my first night away from Nino. He left crying saying he wanted me to sleep at home. I did too. *sigh* He did fine though. Me, I needed Ambien. ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They gave you good sleeping stuff in the hospital? Cool. Hope you got a little bit of rest, I'm not looking forward to my first night away from C at all.

Sending dilating & ripening vibes for you. It's a real stinker that on bed rest you can't get out and walk, which might be the best thing for it. I don't know how many bumpy roads I drove over trying to convince C to come out but I can tell you that didn't work. ;)

Thinking about you guys!