Friday, October 07, 2005

Well the version was a-okay. Not comfy, not painless, but it worked! I'm a tish sore today, just like a bruise, which is no big surprise with the way they muscled me.

Now if I could go into labor in the next week, that would rock. Like Monday maybe. I'll have to check the lunar calendar. I've been crampy and achy, which could just have to do with this bizarre weather and the manhandling.

Just checked the lunar calendar. Apparently the 17th, my original due date, is a full moon. Imagine I have yet another punctual child?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! It worked!!! I am so happy for you, you've really been trying everything to turn that child. Good for you for being persistent and sticking to what you want.

Best wishes for a quick and natural delivery, exactly as you want it to be.

(((HUG)))