Sunday, November 14, 2004

Boy has a sniffle. Not a big deal but I really couldn't justify taking him 5 hours in the car to meet the gals. Now I"m bummed. The pictures look wonderfully fun. And Ikea is always fun.

Meanwhile, he's been sleeping great at night. Like he never has before. I don't know who this child is who stays in his bed until 8:15 am. I don't remember the last time I could feel hubby and the blankets kept me warm.

Speaking of which, I'm freezing. It feels like January. The snow the other day is still here, which I'm not used to. Usually the first snowstorm comes and goes. We've had a fire for a few days straight. I like fire warmth. So do the critters.

I went to malden mills again yesterday. I really had a great time, although I found out they're having a *huge* remnant sale next weekend. Must figure out how to make everyone fleece christmas gifts, as I just love it.

No comments: