Monday, November 01, 2004

Had a wonderful weekend. Friday was the big party at PaPa's work. Nino loved that - cookies, chocolate, kids, balloons. Saturday was a big rainy mess. We did lots of errands and cleaning. Yesterday we went North to house hunt. Found what we thought was ideal - dumpy waterfront camp. Turns out it was $1.5 million.

Nino really "got" trick or treating. At first, he wanted me to open each candy. By the end, he was running, full steam, to the next house, grabbing the air, yelling "mine". Thankfully, he's good at saying thank you too. ;o)

There are certain relationships that are too hard to maintain. Why would you bother to keep up friendships with people you hardly like and are ignorant and intolerant? I've got enough on my plate already. Goodbye marriage ladies, it's been . . . . something. Until then, I've got internet friends wth whom I can respectfully agree or disagree.

It's funny how I can consider myself friends with people all over the political/moral/whatever spectrum, but when it comes to intolerance, I've got you on mental "ignore". It seems this has been coming for a while, subliminally for me. It feels great.

No comments: