Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Yesterday was hell-day. After having no sleep, I brought Nino to the doctor. Infected, I dropped him at the sitters. I get to work, have all sorts of things to do, then call the place to pick up the boards. They were on white, not black. Thousands of boards in black, they will not accept my white ones. No charge is right, mr framer man. So I then drive them to another framer, to see if they can be salvaged. A waste of $50 worth of photos. En route, nosebleed. Have to then waste 2 hours, so I hit target (small victories). They fix it. I go to Boston, drop off, don't get a parking ticket. On the way home, I see blue lights. Not for me, thank god.

We all went to bed at 9. At least no problem sleeping for any of us. Nino is much better after 24 hours of pink yuck.

No comments: