Tuesday, November 23, 2004

My day yesterday.

fruit_lover: I can't decide, apples or oranges. What do you like and why?
apple_farmer: Some people say oranges give them stomachaches, but they don't know not to eat the skin. If oranges give you a stomachache, try tangerines.
fruit_eater_1: I love apples. I didn't think I would but once I tried it, I liked it.
orange_farmer: Apples are ugly. You'd look better holding an orange.
apple_farmer: I have an orange tree, but my oranges don't grow so well, so I don't sell them.
fruit_eater_2: I had trouble with both apples and oranges.
orange_farmer: Mr Apple farmer, stop telling people how much better apples are!! My oranges are good and I love selling them!! Besides, you're not supposed to eat the skin!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I totally understood this? LOL :) ~Jaime