Monday, November 08, 2004

Sis came home this weekend. I love seeing that sweet baby of hers. Her man just got a new job and is working long days, and taking the car. She came back so that she could have a bit of help. We don't mind helping one bit. She got to do things like take a nap. Nino loved to see his auntie and Fia.

I went to the Malden Mills outlet Saturday. That place is a gold mine. The remnant bin is great. The only thing is, you have to be prepared to walk away with staticy hair and shocking every metal thing you touch. People make cute little things and sell them for mega bucks. Hats that take 3 minutes to make sell for $19.

Last night we went to see "I [heart] Huckabees". I enjoyed it. I haven't seen a movie like that in a long time, just silly and slightly artsy.

No comments: