Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Rach and I are going to do a business thing. I'm excited. God knows how long we'll be in it for or how big it'll be. But I can make slings, she can make diaper products, it'll be fun.
I bought bunches of socks and yarn last night. I want to make some more dolls for gifts anyway, and it will be good to have examples of different colors.
I'm such a coward. Tomorrow is veterans' day. This morning, boss said it's not a holiday for us. In previous instances if he says this, and we learn that last year we had it off, he'll give it to us. I looked it up and we had it off. But he was here for like 10 minutes and I didn't mention it. I don't want to be the one who's begging for days off, but I'd love to have a day off as a bonus. Not to mention I don't work Friday so it'd be a super long weekend. Oh well.
Maybe in the morning I'll mention it and he'll send me home early.

No comments: